Admission is based on individual testing and/or standardized test scroes as well as an interview with the administrator. You may pick up an application at the school and return it at your convenience.
Parents who desire to enroll their children in Community Christian School of Pampa must:
1. Request, complete, and submit a student application
2. Schedule a parent's visit with the school administrator
3. Provide previous year's report card and test results
4. Demonstrate the family's agreement with the school's philosophy and goals.
When a student has met the requirements for enrollment, the following requirements must be met before a student can attend the first day of school:
1. Submit completed registration form which includes:
a. Agreement with the school's Statement of Faith
b. Agreement with the school's discipline system
c. Declaration of having read the Parent/Student Handbook
2. Pay the registration fee (A place in class will be reserved for a student only after the registration form is submitted and the registration fee is paid.)
3. Submit an up-to-date immunization record
4. Provide student's birth certificate